Smartphones have revolutionised the way we play sport and golfing is leading the way in enriching the game through the use of golf apps. Whether you want to improve your golf generally, need to keep track of your score or want to know where the next green is, the iPhone has a ton of golf apps to help you around the course.
If you're after an all-in-one golfing app to help you improve your game and track stats you should check out Golf GPS + USHandicap. If you want a little more from a mobile golf app, Shotly Golf GPS has a sister website so you can track your stats even when you're at work behind a computer.
Improving your golf game is sometimes difficult but there's plenty of apps out there to help you get the most from your clubs, one of which is the Everyday Golf Coach iPhone app. If you want to find out where you're going wrong with your swing and want access to some high quality golfing, tips go take a look.
Golf GPS + is a great app for tracking your golfing game and is optimised for iOS 7+
- Range finder with satellite view
- Virtual club bag allowing you to store your clubs and records shots with every club you use
- Automatically records tee off distance
- Supports scorecards for up to 8 players
- HTML formatted emails for sending scorecards to friends
- Supports creating tournaments
If you're after an all-in-one golf tool when you hit the greens, check out the Mobitee Golf app.
- GPS to estimate distances
- Golf course flyover videos
- GPS rangefinder for compatible iPhones
- Track your shots
- Virtual coaching
- Leaderboards and options to lay wagers
- Scorecard support for up to 4 players
- Golf guide for more than 35000 worldwide courses
Shotly Golf GPS is an accurate rangefinder with detailed score tracker. The mobile app can be synced with the Shotly website so you can keep track of your stats on your computer.
- Easy to use rangefinder
- View layup distances
- Ariel map allows full course view, current position, green and fairway
- Scorecard emailed to you after every match
- Track your golfing stats
- Supports up to 4 golfers
- Track tee-off clubs
- View your account on the Shotly website.
If you've seen Mark Crossfield's YouTube channel you'll know the guy knows a thing or two about golf. With the Golf app you can access all Mark's YouTube videos from within your iPhone.
- Access all Mark's videos from within the app
- Videos are organised by theme which makes them easier to find
- New videos are automatically available within the app
If you're after a golf GPS app which is easy to use you should check out SkyDroid Golf GPS for iPhone.
- More than 20000 course available
- Add your own course using the Course Mapper tool
- Distance to course features (hazards, greens, bunkers etc)
- GPS accuracy indicator
Executive Caddie is now "SHOTLY". Please search for "SHOTLY" in the App Store and download that version.The most celebrated golf app ever created has been completely re-written from the ground up. The...
If you're after and tips on improving your golf game the Everyday Golf Coach app is worth checking out.
- Compare your swing with professionals and see where you're going wrong
- Over 35 detailed golf training videos
- The golf swing analysis allows you to record your swing and see where you can improve it
- Local video storage means you can use it away from an internet connection
Record and compare your golf swing to the professionals with the V1 Golf app.
- Access more than 50 swings from professional golfers on the PGA tour
- Capture video in HD and edit recordings
- Supports slow motion playback
- Compare your swing with the professionals using split screen overlay and swing analysis
- Store your swings in a virtual locker
- Access tips from a V1 instructor