THIS WEEK: Apple Featured—"Best New Apps" (iPhone & iPad)
Wow! We became the #1 Top Paid iPhone & iPad app in the Japan App Store and #2 Top Paid iPhone app in US App Store. (Jan., 2014)
• “…Waterlogue is going to utterly amaze you, as it’s the first app I’ve seen that gives results that really look like a watercolor painting.” — Charlie Sorrel, Cult of Mac, Dec., 2013
• “Watercolor apps may not be a new idea, but Waterlogue does it in a gorgeous, intuitive way, and it’s quite a pleasure to use.” — Christine Chan, AppAdvice.com, Dec., 2013
• “Waterlogue App (from Tinrocket) looks awesome!” — Jack Hollingsworth, Photographer, via Twitter @photojack, Dec. 12, 2013
• “It goes beyond typical Photoshop watercolor filters because it has more visual intelligence, and more of the feel of the real paint.” — James Gurney, Artist and Author of Dinotopia, gurneyjourney.blogspot.com, Dec., 2013
• “Ever since digital imagery came into its own over 20 years ago, there have been attempts to mimic traditional media. Where others have failed, Waterlogue nails it.”” — PatrickSaunders.com, Dec., 2013
• See the world like an artist!
• Transform your photos into luminous watercolors.
• Use your watercolors to create an artist’s journal or notebook.
• Share you watercolors on Instagram, Twitter and other social media.
• Universal App for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• From the creator of Percolator and Popsicolor for iOS.
• 12 pre-set styles to customize your watercolors by controlling wetness, pen outlines and color.
• Image export at high resolution
• Adjust borders, lightness, and detail
• Includes example images
Waterlogue runs advanced image processing software for the highest possible quality watercolor rendering. It produces wonderful images on any device that runs iOS 7, but your rendering times will be shorter on newer, faster devices. Below are the processing times for some typical devices:
iPad mini with Retina display.....10s
iPod touch, 5th generation.....31s
(Times are in seconds; Processing used example image: “West 14th street” at Medium size)
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 7 and greater. Maximum rendering detail and export resolution depend on each device's capability.
Have a question? Remember: we can't respond to App Store reviews, so email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Follow @WaterlogueApp on Twitter and Instagram for the latest!
• Like Waterlogue app on Facebook.com/Waterlogue