**iOS7 update is available now!
Interactive reference with 3D rotational models, free 1247 Gray's anatomy images add-on, a muscle highlighting tool and full description.
• Winners for 2011 in Best Medical App (awarded by http://bestappever.com)
• Visual Anatomy is recommended by top U.S.-licensed doctors on HealthTap (https://www.healthtap.com/#apps/375/promote)
• Support English and French languages
Visual Anatomy is an interactive reference, and education tool. It contains more than 500 high-resolution images (plus 140 single muscle images) and more than 850 feature points which can be interactively selected. Each feature has its own label and short description. The app also has search function which can be used as searching the labels of all feature points. In addition, 6 quizzes with 150 multi-choice questions also are included. It also has all Gray's anatomy images for a quick review.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries. It can be also used as human anatomy guide or anatomy dictionary.
• No internet connection is required.
• Tap and Pinch Zoom - zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature by tapping on the screen.
• 3D rotational models
• Quick Navigation - jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
• Great for learning anatomy and physiology
• High-resolution images.
• Free periodic updates.
• Improved iPad interface.
1. Organ 3D overview
2. One of main sections - Muscles. It have 140 muscles including full description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS) and cover all superficial muscles and most of deep muscles. A muscle index table with 140 single muscle images.
3. One of main sections - Bones with some bone markers.
Skeleton overview, Skull, Inferior and Superior skull,Neck Bones, Spinal Column, Ribs, Pelvic Girdle, Hand Bones, Foot Bones. It also includes ligaments in knee and shoulder joints.
4. Respiratory System(overview), Lung,
5. Digestive System(overview), Liver,
6. Urinary System,
7. Nervous System(overview), Brain, Central Nervous System,
8. Reproductive System (Male and female),
9. Senses (Finger, Hand, Ear ,Mouth, Nasal Cavity, Nose, Tongue,Human Denture)
10. Circulatory system. (Principle Veins and Arteries, Heart Anatomy, Head vessels)
11. Endocrine System (overview)
12. 6 quizzes with 150 multi-choice questions
13. 1247 Gray's anatomy images.
When you input more than one characters, the search function automatically gives a list of potential key words. You can just select one of them from the list. The result will be the feature point on the anatomy image and label.
I'm open to suggestions so don't hesitate to send me an e-mail if you have some feedback.