Isn’t it time to find a better way to organize all the stuff you need to do?
OmniFocus for iPad brings the in-depth task management features of a desktop app to your fingertips. With flexible viewing options, location-awareness, and on-the-fly task entry from just about anywhere, OmniFocus for iPad is the trusted system you need for managing everything in your busy life. Keep track of tasks by project, place, person, or date; with OmniFocus for iPad, you’ll always have your important information at hand, whether it’s a shopping list, agenda items to discuss at work, things to do at home—whatever you need.
But just because it’s powerful doesn’t mean it’s complicated or hard to use. In OmniFocus 2 for iPad we went deep to re-think and reorganize the interface around your data—your stuff—and make it easier and more natural for you to quickly get ideas into and out of the app:
• NEW Meticulously revamped user interface, designed for speed and comfort
• Reliable sync using our free service or your own server
• A flexible hierarchy: keep all your to-dos in one list or use as many levels of Folders, Projects, Groups, and Actions as you need to stay organized
• Assign contexts based on location, people, energy level—whatever you need to get the task accomplished
• Plan your day’s errands by listing nearby location-based contexts or viewing them on a map
• NEW Sharing Extension captures content from any app that has a Share button
• NEW Today Extension shows you OmniFocus items due today right in Notification Center
• Reminders Capture and OmniFocus Mail Drop for entering OmniFocus actions via Siri or email
• NEW Interactive notifications for nearby and due items let you mark complete (or snooze) without even opening the app
• NEW Edit and view estimated duration for actions
• NEW Search shows results from the current view or your entire OmniFocus database
• Add Photo and Audio attachments right on your iPad and view file attachments synced from other devices
• The sidebar’s Forecast row shows you how much is due in the next few days; open the Forecast perspective to see your due items alongside events from your iOS Calendar
• A dedicated Review perspective to make sure nothing falls through the cracks
• NEW OmniFocus syncs in the background so info you enter on other devices is ready when you are.
Starting from a solid, simple user experience, we added Pro features for customizing OmniFocus and making it even more powerful. Pro is available via In-App-Purchase and free to customers who purchased the v1 app:
• NEW Customize the sidebar to show just want you want, in the order you want it
• NEW Perspectives: save and revisit custom views for specific tasks or situations: “Show me the chores I can do in five minutes” or “What do I need to follow up on with the people from the planning meeting?”
OmniFocus for iPad is more than powerful enough to use on its own, and syncs through the cloud with your other devices running OmniFocus (also available for iPhone and Mac).
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1-800-315-6664 or 1-206-523-4152, or tweet @omnifocus.
If OmniFocus empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniFocus and make them more productive too.