Add all moon phases to your Calendar, right where they belong. Full moon, new moon, first and last quarter...right between your other appointments, ideal for planning your romantic evening picnic.
- Once the moon phases are in your calendar no internet connection is required anymore so it works when and wherever you are...even on the most deserted islands where they have the best moons!
- No need to launch a separate app every time you want to know when it’s a full moon. All you need to do is check your calendar
- The calendar will update automatically so you always have moon phases three years ahead in your calendar
- The calendar handles time zones and daylight saving times so you’ll always have the correct times, wherever you are in the world
- This calendar is added to your calendar subscriptions (at no extra cost of course) so you can always switch between showing and not showing these events between your regular appointments
- Add and remove moon phases with one click to a default calendar (home, work, etc.)
- Edit, move and delete moon phases after they are added
- Sync moon phases with iCal, Outlook, Gcal etc
- Subscribe to moon phases (at no extra charge of course) and new moon phases are automatically added to your calendar
- All moon phases are also shown when you use a different calendar app such as Week Calendar, miCal, Easy Calendar or Calvetica
- All moon phases show up in your local timezone
- No Internet connection needed after the moon phases have been added
IMPRESSED OR NOT AT ALL?
Leave a nice review to tell other people how much you love us or like us on Facebook! For other feedback you can use the feedback form in the app, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @SchedJoules. We will reply faster than you can say HELP…not kidding!