eWeather HD helps you prepare for the latest conditions with hourly, daily, and 10-day forecasts. Designed for iOS 7, featuring photorealistic weather animations and unique interface eWeather HD puts control at your fingertips.
Compare weather from two world-famous providers, check radar, satellite and alert maps, explore data from NOAA buoys, USGS seismic networks and view historical weather. Get current weather information for your location and for the other places you care about, like a family member’s city or your next vacation destination.
- AppPicker.com: The best iPhone apps for weather, April 2014.
- AppPicker.com: The best iPhone apps for busy parents, May 2014.
▸ Has everything you need, in an easy-to-read and easy-to-find layout.
▸ eWeather HD provides all the weather info you need in one place, easily customized to track conditions for the places you care about.
√ All-in-one weather app that can protect you and your family from severe weather
√ Can alert you to potentially life threatening weather (tornado, hurricane, flood, thunderstorm and etc.) via audible push notifications directly to your device even if your not currently using the app and your device is asleep and locked
√ Provides weather forecast for countries all over the world
√ Helps you to plan your outdoor activities with the amazing accuracy. Just take a look at the Weather Clocks and you’ll be secured against any weather surprises
√ Uses two weather providers (located in the U.S. and E.U.) to bring you precise hourly forecasts as well as a full 10-day forecast. Multi-provider system lets you choose the most accurate weather data for your location
√ Displays weather by using interactive multilayered map: current weather, doppler radar and severe-weather alerts, sea and beach water temperatures, data from NOAA buoys, satellite cloud cover imagery and earthquakes.
√ Uses latest technology to show you the current temperature right on your Home Screen
√ Alerts about weather that triggers Migraine Headaches. Now you always know the cause of headaches or migraines if it is linked with changes in the air pressure
√ Displays weather forecast in Offline-mode (for travelers)
√ Ad-free. No limitations. No subscription fees. No hidden costs.
Additional features include:
• Two weather providers based in the U.S. and E.U
• Full-text, long-term 10-day weather forecast
• Precise 24-hourly forecasts
• Animated high-resolution radar (NOAA, U.S. only)
• Severe weather areas US (provided by NOAA), EU and Russia
• Realtime severe weather alerts
• Live temperature on icon badge
• NOAA Buoys/ Beach/ Sea surface temperature
• Local and worldwide earthquakes
• Current weather messages in Notification Center
• Animated satellite cloud cover U.S., E.U., Japan, Australia
• Space Weather Predictions: Geomagnetic activity
• World Clocks & World Weather
• Interactive weather maps
• Sharing via Twitter, Facebook or mail.
• 130,000 locations worldwide
• Unique clock-like interface
• Current weather including humidity, wind and pressure
• Sunrise / Sunset times
• Moon day/phase, Moonset and Moonrise times
• Feels like temperature
• Hourly precipitation
• Rainfall/Snow amounts (Foreca provider only)
• Barometric pressure and the temperature trend
• Hourly UV forecast
• Locations can be added by GPS, Zip Code, or by name
• Two visual solutions
• Five alert tones for notifications
• High-definition, animated doppler radar
• Full coverage for the entire U.S.
• Cyclones, Typhoons, Tropical Storms, Hurricanes
• Cloud cover
• Data provided by GOES, MTSAT and SEVIRI satellites
• Continental U.S., Europe, Japan, Australia and Indonesia
• Near realtime data from over 700 buoys
• World sea surface temperatures
Severe weather alerts:
• Full coverage for the entire U.S. + PUSH
• Europe, Russia